Are Russian women really that beautiful? This question puzzles minds of many men all around the globe. And all it takes for the real answer is to see at least one of them. Pay attention though, your world might never be the same.
It is indeed a trap one can never get out from. You will fall in love within moments after meeting a gorgeous Russian woman. Although this does sound impossible and sounds like cheesy commercial, real facts say otherwise.
There is this dating site – Russian Women Personals – that backs bold words with dry and sophisticated statistics. And a little survey among satisfied users who have already found their match states that nearly 100% of European and American men find Slavic beauties far more attractive than the girls from their home country.
All you wanted to know about Russian women
The only obvious answer to the question “are Russian girls really beautiful” is “Does the sun rise in the East” Luckily, gorgeous looks are not everything Slavic charm has to offer. After all, a pretty face isn’t everything you need in a wife, right?
Luckily, these golden-haired flowers of the north are also:
- And more!
As you can see, the wide majority of ladies from Russia are being raised with a sole purpose of becoming a wife. They adopt appropriate dogmas and behavioral styles since early childhood. Such are the customs of the land of bears, snow and matreshkas.
In for the treat? Check out these 5 dating tips!
You are not the first one to fall for the northern charm and you won’t be the last. Given what the market offers – surely there is competition. Thus Russian Women Personals provides you with accurate guides to stay insanely popular and widen all possible choices.
- Show respect and emotion, while talking. Yes, Slavic girls were raised in hopes of marriage. And, since it was their number one dream since they were eight, they already have a picture of the perfect man, a true prince in shining armor. Act accordingly.
- Be funny. Nothing works better than humor if you are trying to seduce a lady.
- Act smart. Russians tend to believe that wits and intelligence are two qualities that are unrepeatable from great men. Prince Charming (you) does not have to be a book worm or an Oxford professor, but he has to be smart.
- Your first impression may be your last one – make it count. Cut those sleazy pick-up lines and tasteless phrases. While they might work in a bar with a drunken girl, this is certainly not the case.
- Don’t give promises you can’t transform into reality. Never. Your words should be rock-solid as that’s the only way to gain trust.
And that’s it. Follow five simple steps and enjoy being married to the perfect lady