Form a family free of social and cultural prejudice but full of love and care with a beautiful Russian bride
The appearance of a phenomenon of multinational families is connected much to general economic, social and cultural development of the society. As soon as people started to communicate between the nations and strengthen commercial connections, they started to migrate from one place into another, getting to know new cultures and new traditions. Rationally, it led to the fact that different nationalities began to mix.
Multinational families were created firstly between the representatives of the nearest states. Later, when the travelling connection between the continents was ameliorated, people started to marry with the citizens of far-away lands. Asian-European, European-American, European-African and other marital unions were created.
Supposedly, we think that people who are from different backgrounds, suffer from many difficulties in their marriage. That is the first and the biggest prejudice that exists.
True or not: intercultural couples have more difficulties that unicultural ones
- Definitely, a couple from different cultural and historical backgrounds can experience more misunderstandings than the couple who is of one nationality.
- Nevertheless, these differences can be overcome quickly, if both partners are tolerant to one another. Their love has to be strong enough and they have to be self-confident.
- Frankly speaking, love has no boundaries. And if a person seeks to find some, it means he or she does not have a strong feeling towards his second-half.
How to unite your family, if it is a multinational one
- Overcome language barrier. Language is a vivid matter. The melodicity and the sounds of every language transmit much information to those, who speak it. It is an indivisible part of human’s life. To strengthen your marriage learn at least the basics of language your second-half speaks. Learn Russian, if your wife is from Russia. She will appreciate it much.
- Be respective to cultural and religious traditions. If you marry a Russian girl, get a consultation from her or the specialist about particularities of the Russian culture. You will see that Russians are very religious people. At the same time they are tolerant.They are easy-going and easily accept new religious, cultural contexts, if there is no violence or any negative characteristics about it.
- If you marry a Russian woman and you are taking her to live with you to the US, pay attention to the fact that you have to help her to adapt to the new world. Give her enough financial freedom, enough moral support and always talk to her about the problems she suffers from.
Particularities of Russian people you have to know about
- Russians belong to Slavic culture that is very specific one and has determined characteristics. Russian people are very open-minded and not individualistic.
- Russians follow many customs and traditions in their everyday life. They love folklore and believe in it.
- They have long lasting family traditions. They value them a lot and are proud of having a long clan line.
- They are sincere people. Russia is still not so globalized as the majority of countries in the world and people are still very open there.
As the conclusion, it is always good to remember, that everything is possible in this world, if you have a big desire and freedom of mind to realize it.